Aaaah yeah I have tried low-carb but it doesnt work for me my body has to have c…


Aaaah yeah I have tried low-carb but it doesnt work for me my body has to have carbs in order to work. I got dizzy and weak and couldnt function. ______ If thats you above I bet you first did not keto adapt and second did not do a well-formulated low carb diet. _____ When your body is shifting to burning fat for fuel its biochem changes profoundly and so you have to give it different specific things for it to thrive. For example: a low carb low fat diet would NEVER EVER work. You gotta lose your fear of fats and change your fat paradigm because your body must have the right kinds of fats to thrive. _____ In order to become a fat burning machine in the sense that your body has shifted its biochemistry to use mainly FAT for its energy demands YOUVE GOT TO STICK to a WELL-FORMULATED low-carb diet for 1 Month straight. Otherwise you wont adapt your body to use fat for fuel and it will forever be looking for that carbohydrate fix. _______ #healthychoices #healthyfood #healthyeating #nutrition #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #weightloss #fatigue #instahealth #brain #exercise #fasting #leadership #meditation #dha #paleo #vancity #diabetes #omega3 #vancouver #mitochondria #lowcarb #healthylife #peakperformance #wellness #selfcare



Source by PeakPerformanceArchitect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog